- This document sets out the rules for collecting, storing and sharing data as part of the services provided by GregoryPreAmps Internet Store available at gregorypreamps.com.
- The administrator of the data collected, stored and made available as part of the services provided by GregoryPreAmps Internet Shop is the company "GregoryPreAmps Custom" Magdalena Kościk with headquarters in Gdańsk, 7/50 Chałubińskiego Street, 80-807 Gdańsk, NIP: 5832804131, REGON:384022194
- Customer, User - any natural person with full legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by the law.
- Shop - GregoryPreAmps Internet Shop available at the Internet address: gregorypreamps.com
- "My Account" - a place available for the Customer after entering his/her e-mail address and password, which allows the Customer to track the status of the order, view the history of his/her orders, change his/her personal data, subscribe to or unsubscribe from the Newsletter.
- RODO Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Data provided by the User
- The Service Provider collects data voluntarily provided by the User, however, failure to provide certain data may prevent the implementation of the service.
- Personal data are processed by the Service Provider in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926) and implementing regulations issued on its basis.
- The Service Provider is entitled under Art. 23 (1) (3) of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002 No. 101, item 926) to process the User's personal data only if it is necessary for the implementation of the agreement concluded with the User or if it is necessary to take action before the conclusion of the agreement at the request of the User.
- You have the right to freely inspect your personal data, the right to correct them, as well as the right to demand to cease processing them and remove them from the Store's database, which should be reported in writing.
- The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure the security of the User's personal data. The Store uses encrypted data transmission (SSL) during registration and login, which ensures the protection of User identification data and makes it significantly more difficult for unauthorized systems or persons to intercept access to the User's account.
- Administratorem danych Użytkownika jest firma „GregoryPreAmps Custom” Magdalena Kościk z siedzibą w Gdańsku przy ul. Chałubińskiego 7/50, 80-807 Gdańsk, wpisane do Centralnej Ewidencji i Informacji o Działalności Gospodarczej przez Ministra Gospodarki, pod numerem NIP: 5832804131, REGON: 384022194.
The administrator of the User's data is "GregoryPreAmps Custom" Magdalena Kościk with the registered office in Gdańsk, 7/50 Chałubińskiego Street, 80-807 Gdańsk, entered into the Central Register of Business Activity and Information by the Minister of Economy, under NIP: 5832804131, REGON: 384022194. The Administrator has appointed a point of contact in matters related to the processing and protection of personal data in the form of an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact in the above-mentioned matters is also possible in the form of traditional correspondence to the administrator's address with an annotation "Personal Data Protection". The personal data provided by the User will be processed for the following purposes:
- performance of a sales contract of goods offered on gregorypreamps.com website - on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of RODO - processing is necessary to perform the contract, until the end of the contract;
- direct marketing - on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, point f) RODO - the legitimate interest of GregoryPreAmps Custom Magdalena Kościk, until the termination of the contract or objection;
- financial and accounting - on the basis of Article 6(1)(c) RODO - processing is necessary for the execution of legal regulations, e. g. tax regulations, including Article 74 of the Accounting Act, until the time required by the relevant tax law regulations;
- defense against claims and vindication - on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, point f) RODO - the legitimate interest of GregoryPreAmps Custom Magdalena Kościk, until the expiration of the period of claims under the Civil Code;
- conducting complaint processes on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO - the legitimate interest of GregoryPreAmps Custom Magdalena Kościk, for a period of 10 years from the end of the contract; In connection with the purposes referred to above, the recipients of the User's personal data may be entities intermediating in the performance of the administrator's contractual obligations, e. g. IT service providers, accountants, law firms, on-line payment providers. The User has the right to access the content of his data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data portability, the right to object (e. g. if the data are processed on the basis of the User's consent, or for marketing purposes or to share the User's data); You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In order to revoke the consent, the User may contact GregoryPreAmps Custom Magdalena Kościk by sending an email to: email@example.com. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (formerly GIODO). Providing personal data by the User is fully voluntary. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to carry out the order, full performance of obligations assumed by GregoryPreAmps Custom Magdalena Kościk under the agreements concluded with the User.
- The Service Provider transfers the User's personal data to the service providers it uses to operate the GregoryPreAmps Custom Online Store and to process orders for goods. The service providers to whom the Service Provider transfers the User's personal data, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, are either subject to the Service Provider's instructions as to the purposes and means of processing such data (processors) or determine the purposes and means of processing themselves (controllers). List of service providers, including courier companies, used by the Service Provider:
- Poczta Polska (delivery)
- DPD Poland (delivery)
- The Service Provider uses suppliers who process the User's personal data only at the instruction of the User. They provide a cloud computing hosting service for the Service Provider, provide systems for online marketing, for displaying web notifications, web push, for sending emails, for analyzing traffic in the Online Store, for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
User rights in relation to the processing of his data
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw any consent you have given when registering to the Service, as well as during the use of particular services and functionalities offered in the Store. Withdrawal of consent has effect from the moment of withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing carried out by the Service Provider in accordance with the law before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent does not entail any negative consequences for the User. However, it may prevent you from completing your order or continuing to use services or functionality that the Service Provider is legally permitted to provide only with your consent. Legal basis: Article 7(3) of the RODO
- The right to object to the use of your data. The User has the right to object at any time to the use of his/her personal data, including profiling, if the Service Provider processes the User's data on the basis of its legitimate interest, e. g. in connection with the use of recommended products offered on the website, marketing our products and services and our customers, keeping statistics on the use of individual functionalities of the Store and facilitating the use of the Store, as well as a satisfaction survey. Opting out of receiving offers in the form of e-mails, newsletters and mobile application notifications, as well as opting out of receiving marketing communications concerning the Service Provider's products or the Service Provider's services or clients, will constitute for the Service Provider an objection by the User to the processing of his/her personal data. If the User's objection proves to be legitimate and the Service Provider has no other legal basis for processing his/her personal data, the Service Provider shall delete the User's data which the User objected to. Legal basis: Article 21 RODO.
- The right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"). You have the right to request that all or some of your personal data be deleted. A request to delete all personal data will be treated by the Service Provider as a request to delete the user's account ("My Account"). You have the right to request deletion of your personal data if:
- has withdrawn specific consent, to the extent that personal data were processed on the basis of his or her consent;
- the User's personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or for which they were processed;
- The user has objected to their data being used for marketing purposes;
- The User objected to the use of his/her data for Store usage statistics and satisfaction surveys, and the objection was deemed justified;
- the User's personal data are processed unlawfully. Despite a request to delete personal data, due to the filing of an objection or withdrawal of consent, the Service Provider may retain certain personal data to the extent necessary for the establishment, investigation or defense of claims. This applies in particular to personal data such as your name, e-mail address and application history, which we retain for the purpose of dealing with complaints and claims relating to the use of our services. Legal basis: Article 17 RODO
- The right to restrict data processing. You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. If the Client submits such a request, the Service Provider shall prevent the Client from using certain functionalities or services the use of which would involve the processing of the data covered by the request, until the request is considered. The Service Provider will also not send any communications to him, including marketing communications. You have the right to request restrictions on the use of your personal data in the following cases:
- if you question the accuracy of your personal data, we will limit the use of your personal data for the time needed for us to verify its accuracy, but no longer than 7 days;
- when the processing of the User's data is unlawful, and instead of deleting the data, the User requests the restriction of its use;
- when the User's personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which the Service Provider collected or used them, but they are needed by the User in order to establish, assert or defend claims;
- if the User has objected to the use of his/her data, the restriction shall apply for the time needed to consider whether, due to the particular situation of the User, the protection of his/her interests, rights and freedoms outweighs the interests pursued by the Service Provider by processing his/her personal data. Legal basis: article 18 RODO.
- Right of access to data. You have the right to obtain confirmation from the Service Provider as to whether the Service Provider is processing your personal data, and if it is the case, you have the right:
- 1. get access to your personal information;
- 2. obtain information on the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of such data, the intended period of storage of his data or the criteria for determining this period, his rights under the RODO and his right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the source of such data, automated decision-making;
- 3. obtain a copy of your personal data. Legal basis: Article 15 RODO
- Right to rectification. The user has the right to correct and complete the personal data provided. This can be done on your own in the "My Account" tab after logging in to the Store. With regard to other personal data, you have the right to request us to rectify this data (if it is incorrect) and to complete it (if it is incomplete). Legal basis: Article 16 RODO
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to the Service Provider and then send it to another personal data controller of your choice. He also has the right to request that the personal data be sent by the Service Provider directly to such other controller, insofar as this is technically possible. The personal data of the User will be sent by the Service Provider as a file in csv format. The csv format is a commonly used, machine-readable format that allows the data received to be sent to another personal data controller. Legal basis: Article 20 RODO
- If, in the exercise of the aforementioned rights, the User makes a request to the Service Provider, the Service Provider shall comply with the request or refuse to comply with it immediately, but no later than within one month after receipt. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests - the Service Provider is not able to fulfill the User's request within a month, it shall fulfill it within the next two months informing the User in advance about the intended extension of the deadline. For technical reasons, the Service Provider always needs 24 hours to update the settings selected by the User in its systems. Therefore, it may happen that the User receives an e-mail from the Service Provider in the course of updating the systems, which he/she has opted out of receiving.
- The User may submit to the Service Provider complaints, inquiries and requests regarding the processing of his/her personal data and the exercise of his/her rights. If you believe that your data protection rights or other rights granted to you under the RODO have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website address in a cookie so that when you post another comment the above information is conveniently completed. These cookies expire after one year.
If you visit the login page, we will create a temporary cookie to verify that your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal information and will be discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we additionally create some cookies needed to save your login information and selected screen options. Login cookies expire after two days and screen options expire after a year. If you check the "Remember me" option, the login will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, your login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal information, simply pointing to the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Cookies are text data stored on a User's terminal equipment to ensure the proper functioning of the Store or to help optimise its operation. These files usually contain the domain of the originating website, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique identification number.
- 1. adjust the content of the Store's websites to User's preferences and optimise the Store's websites;
- 2. to authenticate the User in the Shop and to ensure a session of the User in the Shop
- 3. to create anonymous statistics, which help Service Provider to understand how Users use the Store's websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
- The User may at any time individually change the settings concerning cookies, defining the conditions for their storage and accessing by cookies to the User's device. The User can change their settings using the appropriate options of the Internet browser they use. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your web browser.
- The user can delete cookies at any time using the available functions in the web browser they are using.